Samsung A54 Review
- The Samsung Galaxy A54 has a 6.5-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, which is big and bright. It has great colors and brightness.
- Good performance: Depending on the model, the phone has either 4GB or 6GB of RAM and an octa-core Snapdragon 720G engine. This lets you switch between tasks easily and gives you a good general performance.
- Long-lasting battery: The phone comes with a 5000mAh battery, which should easily last a full day on a single charge.
- The Samsung Galaxy A54 has a flexible camera system. On the back, there are four cameras: a 48MP main sensor, a 12MP ultrawide lens, a 5MP closeup camera, and a 5MP depth sensor. There is also a 32MP camera on the front for taking selfies.
- Good software support: Samsung makes sure the Galaxy A54 is always up-to-date and safe by giving it regular software changes.
- The Samsung Galaxy A54 is made of plastic. Its back and frame are both made of plastic, which can make it feel less high-end than phones made of glass or metal.
- No support for 5G: The phone doesn't work with 5G, which may be a deal-breaker for some users.
- Only 128GB of storage space comes with the Samsung Galaxy A54's base model, which may not be enough for some people.
- No wireless charging: The phone doesn't work with wireless charging, which could be a problem for people who like how easy it is to charge their phones that way.
Samsung A54 Specs
Here are the specifications for the Samsung Galaxy A54:
- 6.5-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display
- 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G Octa-core processor
RAM and Storage:
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB internal storage
- MicroSD card slot for expandable storage up to 1TB
- Quad rear cameras:
- 48MP primary sensor
- 5MP ultra-wide angle lens
- 2MP macro lens
- 2MP depth sensor
- 32MP front-facing camera
- 5000mAh battery
- 25W fast charging support
- Android 11 with One UI 3.1
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- NFC support
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, and QZSS
- USB Type-C port
Overall, the Samsung Galaxy A54 is a good mid-range smartphone with good specs and features. It stands out because of its Super AMOLED display, which has bright colors and deep blacks. The Snapdragon 720G processor runs smoothly, but the 4GB or 6GB RAM choices may make it harder for heavy users to do more than one thing at once.
The camera setup is also good, with a 48MP main camera that takes clear, detailed pictures when there's enough light. The 32MP front-facing camera is also pretty cool. But the other cameras (5MP ultra-wide, 2MP macro, and 2MP depth sensor) are just average and may not give the best results in some cases.
Most users should be able to get a full day's worth of use out of a single charge of the 4,500mAh battery, which can be charged quickly with 25W. There are also good ways to connect, such as 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, and USB Type-C.
Overall, the Samsung Galaxy A54 is a good choice if you're looking for a mid-range smartphone with good specs and features.