In Windows 10, how Do I Add/Remove Bluetooth Devices?
The first thing we need to know about managing Bluetooth devices is how to add and remove Bluetooth devices. These two methods will enable Bluetooth devices.
Windows Settings to Add Bluetooth Devices
From the Windows settings page, you can add Bluetooth devices as shown below:
Step 1: Click Settings from the context menu that appears when you right-click the Windows key button in the lower-left corner of the computer desktop (or press Windows + I on the keyboard).
Step 2: Find the Devices option on the Windows Settings page and click it to open it.
Step 3: Click the switch control button next to the Bluetooth option in the right session box to enable Bluetooth by selecting the Bluetooth and other devices option in the left menu bar.
Step 4: To begin the process of looking for devices, click the Add Bluetooth or other device button at the top of the current page.
Step 5: After searching, click the Connect button to choose the Bluetooth device you wish to connect to.
Utilizing the Computer Operation Center, Add Bluetooth Devices
The second approach involves rapidly going to the computer's operation center and finding the Bluetooth connection page. These are the precise steps:
- First, turn on Bluetooth on your device and enable search on it.
- Step 2: Select the Bluetooth button by clicking the fast operation symbol, which resembles a message icon, in the lower right corner of the computer desktop (or by pressing Windows + A on the keyboard shortcut).
- Step 3: To connect your Bluetooth device, click the Connect or Pair option.
- Step 4: After that, you can transmit and receive files using the Bluetooth device that is linked.
In Windows 10, disable Bluetooth devices
To delete Bluetooth devices, please follow these instructions:
- Step 1: Click the Settings button after performing a right-click on the Start button in the lower left corner.
- Step 2: Click on the Devices button, then select Bluetooth and other devices.
- Step 3: Choose the gadget you wish to get rid of, then press the button that says "Remove device."
- Step 4: Confirm your action by clicking Yes.
You can refer to the following article: Cannot Remove Bluetooth Device? if you have trouble removing Bluetooth devices. This Is How to Fix It
What If There Are No Bluetooth Devices On The Desktop Computer?
Only laptops have Bluetooth capabilities; many desktop PCs lack this feature. To use this feature, your desktop should have a USB Bluetooth adapter.
Purchase a USB Bluetooth adapter and connect it to your computer as the first step.
Step 2: The computer will detect the device and install the driver automatically. To preserve the default settings, please follow the instructions on the page. Then, click Next to finish the installation.
During the installation process, if a pop-up box asking you to "Confirm that Bluetooth is enabled on your system, plug in your device, and click OK" appears, you should manually update the Bluetooth driver.
To access Device Manager, perform a right-click on the Windows key button.
Locate the recently installed driver that is shown in the Bluetooth menu, then right-click and choose Update driver.
To sum up
I think you now understand how to manage Bluetooth devices in Windows 10 after reading the introduction to the above content. If you have any further questions or want to offer more knowledge about Bluetooth devices, please leave a comment below.