How to buy bitcoin on eToro
STEP 1: Find a crypto exchange or trading platform that offers Bitcoin
There are a number of exchanges that will let you trade your funds for Bitcoin. One of them is the eToro trading platform.
STEP 2: Sign up
STEP 3: Buy Bitcoin
Bitcoin can be purchased fractionally, so you don’t need to buy a full Bitcoin to own some. For example, if Bitcoin’s price is $10,000, you can purchase 0.1 Bitcoin for $1,000.
Why buy Bitcoin on eToro?
- We’re cheaper than other exchanges.
We take zero commissions and charge zero hidden fees.
- You can try before you buy.
We provide a virtual portfolio function, where you can play around in the market with a $100k demo account. This simulates trades and uses real market data.
- You can learn from other traders.
Our social feed is a great way to ask questions and learn about how other traders are approaching the crypto market as a whole.
- It’s a great platform for beginners.
Our simple interface makes buying and selling Bitcoin easy and quick.
Ok, now for the long answer. Here we’ll discuss topics like educating yourself before buying, dispelling myths about cryptocurrency, and understanding just how ownership works with Bitcoin. Let’s dive into everything you need to know to purchase Bitcoin.
Bitcoin for beginners
It can be intimidating to get into cryptocurrency, especially for the first time. But buying Bitcoin doesn’t have to be difficult. In fact, you can learn how to purchase Bitcoin with confidence and ease as long as you follow these steps:
- Learn about Bitcoin – You wouldn’t purchase a stock before understanding how the stock market works, would you?
- Buy Bitcoin – Make your initial Bitcoin purchase somewhere you trust.
- Store Bitcoin – Make sure your Bitcoin is secure and accessible for future use.
Excited about learning how to buy BTC for the first time? It’s certainly an exciting time to get started! Read on to best learn about Bitcoin and all it has to offer.