Last update on 2022-12-01 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
In conclusion, the Bose Smart Soundbar 900 is a good choice for mixed-use. It has a neutral sound profile that is suited for most different types of audio applications. The room correction feature can automatically optimize audio reproduction based on your space, making it perfect for any home theater set-up.
Source Smart Home Sounds
- Bass is strong and clear.
- Treble is well balanced and natural.
- Gets loud.
- Supports Dolby Atmos content.
- No DTS support.
- expensive price.
- Soundbar:2.29" H x 41.14" W x 4.21" D (12.68 lb)
- Top: Premium glass
- Front: Metal grille
- Remote control: 2 AAA batteries
- Bluetooth range: up to 30 ft (9 m)
- Bluetooth version: 4.2
- HDMI eARC (enhanced Audio Return Channel)
- Optical input
- Ethernet port
- ADAPTiQ input
- USB (for service only)
- Wired bass module (optional)
- Wired IR blaster (optional)
- Microphone array for voice pick-up built-in
- Arctic White
- Remote: power, source buttons (music, tv, Bluetooth), volume, mute, media playback buttons (skip, play/pause), preset buttons
- Bose Music app
- Supported audio format: Dolby Atmos®, Dolby Digital, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus
- Video source compatibility: HDMI
- ADAPTiQ audio calibration
- Voice4Video™ technology
- SimpleSync™ connectivity